Thursday 2 August 2018

Missing You


The "missing you" sentiment on this card is a die cut using an old Cuttlebug die. The two flowers are stamped with a very old magazine freebie stamp, coloured and fussy cut. The leaves are stamped with a Crafters Companion stamp and the butterfly with a stamp from a set I won at the Butterfly Challenge last year. I had planned to stamp more butterflies but when I arranged the stamps on the card in the Misti it looked far more cluttered in real life than it did in my mind's eye, so I removed all but one and I think it has more impact that way. After all, it makes the butterfly look lonely which is the whole point of the card!

I am sharing this with
The Butterfly Challenge where I have used the elements Ferrari Red and Flowers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - CAS

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Definetly just the one butterfly needed to go with that perfect sentiment. Gorgeous , gorgeous card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Perfect CAS card, a very striking design and fabulous stamping.
Thanks for playing along at Sweet stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Dawn Phillips said...

Really Striking card hun. Love Dawn x

Sammy said...

Beautiful. A perfect example of how to do CAS. Wish I could make things like this! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love your image and design