Sunday 5 August 2018

Have a WINE-derful birthday!

Actually, why does nobody make that as a stamp, along with "Have a GIN-tastic time"? I would TOTALLY buy them!


The topper for this card is cut from elements I tore out of a craft magazine many, many years ago and have been languishing in my "sure to come in handy one day" folder (along with all my old glass painting designs) ever since. I added a background printed off The Wine Buffs CD and a wine bottle and glass cut with magazine covermount dies - I think these were on Die Cutting Essentials a year or so back.

I am sharing this with
The Male Room - Birthday (DISCLAIMER - it's fine for a blog to celebrate a 5th birthday with wine and gin, but not a person)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Linby said...

A great card. I have a box like that too - it all come in one day! I also note your disclaimer lol! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room 5th birthday challenge.
Linby x
DT

Andreja said...

Such a beautiful card :-)) I like all your die cuts.
Thank you so much for sharing our 5th birthday challenge at The Male Room.