Sunday 9 September 2018

A taste of "hunny"

I have some Winnie the Pooh stamps somewhere, I KNOW I have! But I've turned my craft room upside down and can't find them - I can only assume that they have been stamp-napped by the grandchildren and are in the depths of their craft box, which is almost as daunting to sort through as my handbag.

So I've had to colour a different bear in Winnie the Pooh colours.


The bear and sentiment stamps came with an issue of Making Cards a year or two ago. I've combined them with a backing paper from heartfelt creations and two honey jars fussy-cut from another of the papers in the pad.

I am sharing this with
Allsorts challenge - Bears 
The Library Challenge - Winnie The Pooh
Sweet Stampin - Sketch  

10 comments:

brenda said...

Adorable Jane and the 'lady' bee top left is such fun, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Bears' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Dawn Phillips said...

That's so sweet. Love Dawn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

So cute Jane, love the heartfelt papers in the background.

Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card with sweet images and a lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Bears' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane, love the backing paper you've used and your little 'Pooh' is so cute. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous B.paper and love the cute bear and the honey pots
Carol x

ginadapoohcards said...

I don't blame you at all for not venturing into the kids craft box, I have learned that most of the time if it ends up in the kids craft box I might as well count it as a goner. I don't mind though, because it means they might eventually make me something with it. I love what you did with out them though! What a beautiful card!

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect bear themed card you created! I love how you made this cutie look like Winnie the Pooh, the honey jars are a perfect addition and loving that background paper!
So great to see you playing along with us at Allsorts "Bears" challenge this week!

Marina said...

Your bear makes the perfect Pooh and all the elements fit the theme beautifully. Thanks for joining The Library.

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Jane, Your bear is utterly adorable & I love the honey jars & backing paper. All works perfectly together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' & congrats on making the top 3, do pop back & pick up your badge xx