Wednesday 26 September 2018

Robin for Rudolph Day

Hi everybody
 
I'm sorry to be a day late to this month's Christmas party, but I'm just back from a holiday to Sardinia - more about that when I've got myself unpacked and sorted out, but it was, overall, a rather disappointing trip.
 
 
 
I made this card using the lovely stamp set that came in a recent issue of Creative Stamping. I coloured the robin with Promarkers and the fir cones with pencils.

I am sharing this with
Rudolph Days at Scrappymo's
Addicted to CAS - Tweet

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Colouring 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Patterned paper or anything goes
The Holly & Ivy - anything goes Christmas

10 comments:

Linby said...

Super RD card. Sorry you've not had the best time in Sardinia - it's on my wish list.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your bird is so cheery and I like the balance that’s the branches add to the scene. TFS!

scrappymo! said...

Your bird is such a sweet Christmas robin and the die cut pine are so pretty. This is a lovely card, Jane.

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Fabiola said...

C'est adorable Jane, quel amour de rouge gorge, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card
Carol x

AlisonC said...

This is beautiful. I'd thought you'd die cut the fir but reading it, I'm guessing it's accurate cutting. Nothing more christmassy than a robin. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Bobby said...

Great coloring, Jane. Those pinecones look real. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

sweet art designs said...

Simply lovely. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

Liz said...

Congratulations on your win in the Rudolph Days Challenge. Great card. xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Congratulations, Jane ! Such a peaceful Christmas card !