Thursday 13 September 2018

Another Double Easel Card

The double easel card is currently my favourite of all card folds - it is so very much easier than the end result looks!





For this card I've used some Hunkydory card and toppers from a set I won a couple of years ago. It somehow seems instinctive to use silver for the matting with them, but I've chosen a pale lilac (or, for the purposes of the Butterfly challenge, Amethyst) instead, which I think really brings out the colours of the design. I've finished it off with butterflies cut with First Edition Layering Dies.

I am sharing this with
Butterfly Challenge -  spin the wheel with the letter A - Amethyst and Add Layers
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Superb use of the Hunkydory set. They are perfect for making cards just that bit more special. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design Jane xxx
Best Wishes
Lisa
craftycard-designs.co.uk

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Jane, this is incredible! I'm going to have to find a tutorial on how to do these. I love Twisted Easels but have never seen a Double Easel with a twist. Love your paper choices.

Suzanne H said...

This is terrific! What a beautiful card!