Saturday 1 September 2018

Blue and Gold at Sparkles Christmas.

A pinch and a punch it's the first of the month! And that means it's time for our monthly challenge at Sparkles Christmas. This moth we'd like you to use blue and gold on your card.

Recently Pinterest has been showing me lots of "suggested pins" using Sue Wilson dies - I think it must have realised I don't use mine often enough! And this card, using a column die set, is inspired by a combination of several of the pins I've seen.


I cut the background layers in dark blue and the upper layers in gold, added a stamped sentiment and finished with a poinsettia spray die cut in dark blue, gold and white.

I am sharing this with
A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes/angel

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a stunning design Hun. Love it xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful, Jane - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x