Thursday 5 November 2020

Remembrance

No, not Remembrance Day although this is the right time of year for it, but the steam locomotive Remembrance - I thought it seemed an appropriate image to use this week because of the name. 


I  made an easel card using papers and a topper from Hunkydory's "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"  collection and added some twine and a peel-off sentiment. 

I am sharing this with

Cardz 4 Guyz - Adult male birthday 

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes  


Make my Monday - Masculine 

8 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous layout and papers with a beautiful topper thank you for joining in at MMM

Wei said...

Such a pretty easel card with the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

dj said...

what a classy easel card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "adult guy birthday" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Maria Valente said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Mary xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is really lovely Jane. Love Dawn x

Julie B said...

Super masculine easel card Jane, your image is very appropriate too. We live next to a railway line and often see vintage engines steaming past the end of the field, including the Flying Scotsman. This year we made a point of waiting for it as it was due to stop at the local station but we must have missed it!
TFS at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Judith said...

I love your fab card Jane - I think especially great for those 'difficult males'!! thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith xx

Sue Jackson said...

What a fabulous easel card! I must CASE this! Even though everything I own is Stampin' Up!, I absolutely need the planes, trains, and automobiles paper for my nephew! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.