Sunday 29 November 2020

Grumpy Cat does Christmas

 When I saw the inspiration photo at Inkspirational this time, I knew I just had to use  the Grumpy Cat stamp from the Katzelkraft "Les Chats Russes" set. 


I stamped him on separate card and coloured him with Promarkers then fussy cut. I added red card as a base for him to sit on, topped with a Dylisions sentiment and edged with silver glitter,  then surrounded him with stamped baubles and foliage. 

I am sharing this with 

Inkspirational - photo 


Rudolph Days at Scrappymo's 

Show us your Pussycats - Furrything Goes 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes 

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, fantastic!

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I did laugh at your Grumpy Cat I can see why you had to have that stamp.
Love your wonderful work on your card it all looks so super and those baubles are so pretty.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge and cheering up my evening with that Cat.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card -brilliant sentiment and love the fabulous grumpy cat
Carol x

ike said...

Hahahaha :-D Just brilliant.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Wynn said...

Jane this made me smile!! What a great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

Mrs A. said...

I have already done my Grandson no2's card for this christmas but he would just love this card. I adore the cat imag and the sentiment is purrfect. Hugs Mrs A.

Marina said...

Haha this is so funny - but beautiful too. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.