Thursday 12 November 2020

Playing with old dies

I'm sure this is something we are all guilty of - as our collection of craft supplies grows, the older things whether they are stamps, dies or anything else, tend to get neglected. Today I dug out some of the dies I bought to make my Mum's 80th birthday card with - I've hardly ever used then since and she is almost 95 now! 

And dies and snippets are a perfect combo, so I fished in the snippets box and dug out a scrap of patterned paper and some bright plains to go with it. 


The sentiment is from a HOTP set that I bought in my QVC watching days, so that must be about 20 years old! 

I am sharing this with 

Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 390  

Shopping Our stash - Tic Tac Toe  - I've used the middle horizontal line 



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful slimline card love the die-cut frames-I have that sentiment too and quite a few K&C papers from QVC days too!
Carol x

Di said...

Lovely snippets card Jane! Ah, i remember the days of GVC very well - I think it was channel 18 back in the 'olden days' when I used to avidly watch and then order by phone!

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Really like the colours and design of this card. Those dies are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.