Monday 9 November 2020

Review: Hare Box Christmas Gift

 Something a little different from me today - it's a long, long time since I have published a review, but I'd really love to share with you the work of a family friend, fellow crafter and very talented artist Philippa Bandurek Bradbury. Recently Philippa has started to have some of her artwork made into beautiful cards and gifts, which you can see in her Etsy shop, Studio PBB


Philippa has sent me her Deluxe Hare Gift Box so I can tell you about it.

The star of the gift box is a beautiful apron, perfect for all that festive baking. 


(Oops, I really ought to have ironed mine before I took the photo!). The neck strap is adjustable and there is a useful pocket on the front. It's both beautiful and practical. 

The gift set also includes a print of the hare image, ready to slip into a standard sized frame, and three greetings cards in the hare design. It's a beautiful gift at £29.99, and this year in particular with less chance to visit friends and family, the fact that it comes in a letterbox friendly gift box, and can even be gift wrapped, is a real bonus. 



Philippa also sells greetings cards and sent me two of her stunning Christmas Cards, which are available singly or in multipacks. 



Aren't they gorgeous? 

You can see more of Philippa's beautiful work on her Instagram account  - much of what she shares there isn't for general sale, but for fellow crafters there's some breathtaking inspiration. And i believe she is open to special commissions too. 

Now, for an extra treat, how about trying to win one of the Hare Aprons for yourself? 

There are two competitions currently running, offering an apron as a prize. 

One is on the blog Fun As A Gran and closes on November 16th 

The other is on the blog Life, Ninjakillercat and Everything Else and closes on November 30th 

Good luck if you enter them (both UK only I'm afraid, due to postage costs) 


3 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

I agree Philippas's art work is simply stunning and the Highland cow print is more amusing.

Mrs A. said...

I do like the painted hare. I have a dry felted kit that makes up into a hare. I bought it on line in the first lockdown as something to do. I really must tackle it. When I looked in the box the instructions with all the wires to bend looked quite daunting. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous hare and beautiful cards too
Carol x