Tuesday 3 November 2020

Back to the Indigo Blu Kit!

 I just can't get enough of this kit! 


This time I've used the hot air balloon stamp again. I used two of my favourite colours, turquoise and green, colours that make me think of nature and the countryside - and of course are perfect for a balloon, floating between earth and sky. I smooshed them to cover my piece of card then stamped the balloon and sentiment in the centre. I used the embossing folder from the kit to emboss one corner, then fussy cut around the embossing and distressed the remaining edges. I stencilled some dots of turquoise around the remaining spade, then I lightly sponged black ink over the embossing and around the edges then added a few smudges of it here and there,  then added the panel to me base card. 

I am sharing this with 

A bit more time to craft - Anything goes

Fab'n'Funky - 500th challenge celebration - your favourite two colours and why 

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love your colours.

Judith said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I love how you used the lovely colours. embossing and distressing. Good luck in our 500 bloghop challenge hugs Judith x