Monday 31 August 2020

Butterflies and Bamboo

I love this stamp, from a very old set I got from Tanda Stamps when they were around.


Today I've teamed it with some pretty Japanese paper that my daughter brought back from a business trip to Tokyo. The paper is double sided with a plain colour on the back, making a perfectly co-ordinated mat for the patterned side. I used Promarkers to colour the image to go with the paper, and added a stamped sentiment from an oriental set that came with a magazine several years ago.

I am sharing this with Just Us Girls - Butterflies 

2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous. I love the Japanese papers. Love Dawn x

Ina G said...

Wow what beautiful paper your daughter gave you. Makes those gorgeous butterflies stand out nicely. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.