Sunday 23 August 2020

Funky Seahorse #1

I think this slightly trippy seahorse stamp from Katzelkraft is great fun but I've hardly ever used it, and decided to put that right by making two very different cards from it - here is the first.


I sponged light blue ink over the middle area of the card and stencilled darker blue dots over it, then added a sentiment from a Woodware set and attached the seahorse over the sponged background with 3D adhesive

I'm sharing this with

Little Red Wagon - use a stencil  

CAS on Friday - Under the sea

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - O is for Ocean 

9 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE it Jane! That sentiment cracked me up! Thanks for playing at the sisterhood!!!! ((Hugs)) Helen

Crafting Queen said...

Great card.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh I love seahorses and I ADORE that particular seahorse!
Fab job sistah!!
Thanks for joining O is for Ocean with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the fabulous seahorse,great sentiment and stencilled background
Carol x

JulieP said...

Love the funky seahorse. Cute sentiment as well! Thanks for playing along with the Sisahs!

Kerry Parkinson said...

The intricate detail in the seahorse is amazing, and I love how your background compliments it wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday.

Doni High said...

Great use of the stencil to highlight your seahorse.
Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

Lindsey said...

That is a gorgeous seahorse! (Now I'm imagining an ocean/steampunk mash-up...) Beautiful clean design, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chris Dring said...

That is one gorgeous seahorse image! Love the simplicity of your fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at SOSS!