Monday 7 September 2020

Christmas Cups

I won this stamp set in the Playground some time ago so it seems very appropriate that this fortnight's snippets make uses it!


All the card came from my snippets box - I would normally have made a slightly bigger background but the snippet was too small! I stamped all over it with the cup and snowflake stamps using Versamark ink to give a watermark effect. Then I stamped the three drinks and coloured them with Promarkers, cut them out and attached with 3D adhesive. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on black. I made the banner long so I could position it under the central mug but then the space on the left looked a bit unbalanced so I counteracted the "weight" of the sentiment with some gems at the other end.

I am sharing this with

Pixie's Snippets Playground  - challenge #386

Sweet Stampin - Anything but a birthday card 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - sketch 

4 comments:

cass said...

Fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " use something patterned paper" challenge.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card, Love the background stamping and cosy drinks. Thanks for playing at 52cct

Di said...

Great card Jane and how lovely that you played with your prize! Another one for the Christmas stash.

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' and come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT