Saturday 12 September 2020

Shades of Blu

 I've just treated myself to the latest Indigo Blu boxed kit of magazine, stamps, stencil, embossing folder and dies and here is my first make using the set. 



I made a background using distress inks and stamped the railway on it, stencilled a "cloud" of dots then stamped words here and there. Then I stamped the tickets onto blue paper and the engine on white, cut them out and attached them. 

I am sharing this with 

Cardz 4 Guyz - Monochrome 

The Male Room - Travel 

NBUS - NBUS 

7 comments:

Darnell said...

Wow, that is some kind of amazing kit to include all those items! You did a great adventure card using it, Jane! All aboard!! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Julie B said...

What a great set to have found, must admit my forays into WHSmith's has been curtailed by all this bother so no mag browsing for me. The collage effect works well as a monochrome card, thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Cazro said...

A fabulous creative card, loving the tickets as an embellishment. Stay safe and well, miss you. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

Great design - love all the details you've added to this.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Wickcliss said...

great design, love the ink sponging, ticket diecuts and the simplicity of the train in blue ink which blended well with your overall colour.Thank you for joining us at the Male Room Challenge, Clarissa DT.

Sari / Granne said...

Love all the blues and all the traveling related details on your card. Thank you for joining The Male Room "Travel"-challenge, I hope to see you again in our next challenge (starting Oct. 7th)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE this card Jane, with 3 brothers who used to be firemen on the steam engines, I know they would be thrilled with this card. Great details and love it in blue. Thank you so much for joining us in our Travel challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT