Friday 11 September 2020

With friends like these, who needs a liver?

 I know that my friends over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are as fond of a glass (or three) of wine as I am, so here's a tribute to them - in card form. 



I've used one of my favourite Art Impressions stamps and a Clearly Besotted sentiment.  I chose a background paper with three distinct colour groups on it then used Promarkers to colour each lady to match one of the colour groups. Those rosy cheeks tell me that glass they are raising isn't their first! 

I am sharing this with Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - F is for Friends 



7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! I have no idea where you got such ideas about the sistahs, Jo x

JulieP said...

How do I not own this stamp set????? Fabulous card. Loving the background. Cheers and thanks for playing!

Mrs A. said...

It probably won't be the last either, ony for as long as it takes to open another bottle I expect. Gorgeous fun card. hugs Mrs A.

Helen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! That background and your friends are amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing with your sistahs!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

to heck with Julie, it's me that needs that stamps set and have no idea why I don't already have it!! Gorgeous backgound fabulous stamp and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining F is for Friends at the Sisterhood (that really don't drink that much just often)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jane! Such a cute, colorful, fun creation! It's beautifully designed. hugs, de

Donna said...

He he he he this is awesome sistah!

Thanks for getting friendly with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!