Thursday 10 September 2020

Robins and pillar box

 Cross everything for me, I'm tackling New Blogger at last - I keep switching back to the legacy version but now I get moved to the new one every single time I log in. I think I've mastered New Facebook so I'm hoping I will come to terms with this as easily... in the meantime, if  I have faulty formatting, messy links or pathetic photos, and tips will be most welcome. 



I have a friend who loves to receive cards featuring pillar boxes, so I always make sure her Christmas card from me features one. This delightful image from the Hunkydory Wonderful Wintertime collection is perfect for it. I've used a sentiment from the same sheet, a matching background and livened it all up with some ribbon - Pillar Box Red, of course! 

I am sharing this with 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Festive Things With Wings 

Watercooler Wednesday - All about Occasions 

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Jane, what a gorgeous little vintage scene with your winter robins - love them! Very pretty layout, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a beautiful card, No tips for New Blogger from me as I thought I had a grip on it but today Ive ended up with double spacing and wonky pictures again. Think perseverance is the only way! Hazel x

Liz said...

Great festive card, Jane. I'm beginning to get to grips with the new blogger format. I don't seem to be able to use my iPad at all in the editing mode though, which is a real pain. I'm not sure if it's my old iPad or blogger, but I just get a blank page. xx

Mrs A. said...

Blogger has done the same to me today. I can't say I am much in love with the new version. I love this cheery robin card. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Lovely Christmas card Jane! I'm managing OK with the new blogger at last. Thankfully they amended how to add labels as I'd been struggling with those.

Hugs

Di xx

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!! Love your image!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That