Saturday 5 September 2020

Lilac and blue

.. the two favourite colours of a friend whose birthday is approaching.



I used the die that came with the current Tattered Lace magazine along with an image sheet and two papers that I downloaded and printed from the Tattered Lace website. It fascinates me how the rather blurry image gets transformed into such an intricate, dimensional-looking one by means of the die! The two small roses are meant to be added to the image to give depth, but I used them to decorate the stamped sentiment panel instead.

I am sharing this with

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - Anything Goes 

CD Sunday Plus - Anything Goes using a CD or download

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes using patterned paper 

Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine anything goes

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Really pretty card Jane. Be careful you don't get addicted to dies and charisma/vignettes - three of the DT are LOL!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a lovely card, Hazel x

Seafield Jo said...

Yes, I agree with Pamela, dies and charisma's are very addictive.

This is a really pretty card, love the colours and I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with it.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Hi Jane. I to have become besotted with all things Tattered Lace and Carnation Crafts. My parchment is suffering.

I love your card. A great way to show off the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us.

Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely layout and a very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Dawn T said...

A delightful fancy fold card Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

Wynn said...

Beautiful colour palette Jane creating a really pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, i am waiting for my magazine to come, certainly looks a lovely issue from your card. Sorry for the late comment I have been away
Thank you for joining us
Margaret