Sunday 13 September 2020

More rambling roses

 There's a new challenge in town - Colour Hues. And the current challenge colours are yellow and green. Well, that combo just cries out for a floral stamp, and what could be better than the beautiful rambling rose stamp from the current Indigo Blu magazine box kit? 



I followed one of the "serving suggestions" in the magazine for this card, but keeping entirely to shades of green and yellow and colouring the image with Promarkers. 

I am sharing this with Colour Hues - Yellow and Green 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a great job with our colors at Color Hues Jane! Love that each panel is different! you should link this card up over at Just Us Girls too! It works for the challenge I am hosting as well! HUGS!

Cindy Beach said...

Jane, I'm so glad you inked up those rambling roses to play along with us at Color Hues. I love how you highlighted the colors with your florals and pretty patterns. The jewels add the perfect touch!