Sunday 4 October 2020

Delicate gold

 I don't use this heart patterned stamp very often, because it fills a whole A6 card front yet is a bit too in-your-face to be used as a background. Except, that is, when it's coloured subtly. 



I used gold Delicata ink to stamp the image then coloured it in with an Ivory Promarker. I stamped the sentiment onto a separate strip of card using the same ink, then  placed it diagonally across the background. I trimmed the panel close to the stamping, attached it to the card blank then edged the whole thing with gold peel-offs. 

I am sharing this with 

Passion for Promarkers - Anything But Christmas 

Colour Hues - Gold and Cream  



Inkspirational - Angle It  



7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

lovely elegant card.

Liz said...

Lovely card Jane, such a classy deisgn. xx

Nancy said...

So pretty Jane! I love how you have framed in the diagonal greeting. Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues!

Ella's Design said...

Fab CAS card, Jane! The delicate colour tones make for a really elegant card.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at passion fro Promarkers! Lisa x

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous, Jane! And I get to thank you for joining both Color Hues and Inkspirational!

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card. Thanks for joining us over at passion for promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

cm said...

Echoing the others: your card is gorgeous! Thrilled to see you joining us at both Inkspirational and Colour Hues!
~carol