Thursday 8 October 2020

Sherlock Bones

 It's Halloween season, and although I'm not a big fan of the occasion, it's always a good excuse to get my Graphic 45 "Master Detective" papers into action (although who needs an excuse!)


I've used an image and poison labels fussy cut from some of the papers, as well as a spidery background and added a die cut cobweb and a chipboard sentiment. Sherlock Bones is lounging around in his cobwebby cellar (does opium affect skeletons? If so, he's probably indulged) trying to work out how the latest dastardly poisoner committed his crimes. 

I am sharing this with

Pearly Sparkles - use black and/or purple 

Country View Crafts - Halloween (make a scene)  

Crafty Calendar - Halloween 

Shopping Our Stash - Halloween 

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant card. Maybe he is trying to work out who did him in! Lol. I love 45 papers but only have one pad as they ar3 expensive. I get it out and stroke once in a while! Hugs Mrs A.

Gale said...

Cool Halloween card Jane! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

From

Chris Dring said...

For someone who doesn't celebrate Halloween, you sure know how to make cards for that holiday!! This is AMAZING!! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

Chana Malkah said...

I don't celebrate Halloween either. I also don't make Halloween cards but I must say your project is "AWEsome!" Very creative design, Jane. The composition is spot on and I love the story! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

ClaireB said...

Fabulous card, and amusing too. Thanks for joining us in the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT