Sunday 25 October 2020

Two months today....

 ... it will be Christmas Day. I wonder if we'll be able to have our usual family celebrations, or will we be in lockdown, or something in between? We're making two sets of plans, one for a family Christmas and one for a just-the-two-of-us one. 


Anyway, I've made this card following the sketch at Fezziwig's Festive Frolics and using  elements from Hunkydory's "Wonderful Wintertime" collection plus a couple of die cut corners. There was a border strip left over from another card so I've added that to the inside


 I am sharing this with

Fab'nFunky - Christmas  

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes  

Rudolph Day at Scrappymo's 

Jingle Belles - Not a creature was stirring  

Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - Sketch  



10 comments:

mamapez5 said...

That is a lovely card. I do like the way Hunkydory sets all work together so well.
I hope you get the family Christmas that you, and so many others are wishing for. Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love Hunkydory toppers and papers. We are having our Christmas Dinner at my Mum and Dads. As Im on my own with my son I am allowed to have them as my extended bubble. Thank You for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

scrappymo! said...


this is such a lovely card. The gold accents are beautiful. You did a great job with that sketch!
Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

SmilynStef said...

I'm pretty sure it will just be the two of us for the holidays, but I'm okay with that ... what a lovely interpretation of the sketch ... thank you so much for joining our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Linby said...

This is a great card - I must try and follow more sketches.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card design.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card love the beautiful topper and great design
Carol x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a delightful scene and a great Xmas card too, thanks for joining us at Octobers Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful scene on this card Jane. Thank you for joining the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx

lauren bergold said...

Beautiful card and such a lovely focal image! thanks for joining our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles!