Sunday 18 October 2020

Orange moths

Back to that gorgeous Indigo Blu kit with today's make, another one made by following a "recipe" in the magazine. 



I inked white card with yellow distress ink then embossed the corner clusters and fussy cut then and die cut the moths from the waste.  Then I rubbed an orange distress pad over the embossed surface and also daubed a little orange on to the moths. I cut a frame from white card and attached the embossed corners behind it, then used foam tape to attach it over paper from the kit, which I then layered with orange card and mounted on a large 8" square white card. I finished it with the moths and a printed sentiment. 

I am sharing this with

Make my Monday - Orange as the dominant colour 

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at MMM with this glorious card in autumnal colours

Wei said...

Just stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.