Monday 5 October 2020

The Carol Singers

 I dug deep into my Christmas bits box for the elements to make this. The paper is from a very old, almost finished Crafty Individuals pad, the topper and coordinating sparkly chipboard came in a RAK many years ago and the sentiment is a woven fabric one which I think I won over at Crafty Hazelnit's challenge. 


I added ribbon and a doiley from my stash and used deep red card - NOT black as it looks in the photo!- for matting. I assembled it all with an eye to the current sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes  

Sparkles Christmas - Vintage  

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - sketch 





5 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Jane! Love the carol singers and the vintage look.
...and at the same time you emptied your drawers a little bit of old things!!! ;) Thank you so much for playing along with us at 52CCT. Rosi x

Heather said...

Very pretty images - the carolers look so serious! Such a fun layout as well - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Joan said...

Lovely card Jane, sweet carollers

Thanks for Joining us at Sparkles Christmas

Joan

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Tammy x

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card! I like how you take our sketch :-))
Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.