Tuesday 6 October 2020

Festive Snippets

 I'm still in Christmas card making mode! 


For this card I cleared out lots of snippets - the snowflake paper is the last from a free pack that came  with a magazine a few years ago. I think I got a download at the same time in which case I'll be able to print more - wouldn't it look good on vellum or acetate? The red and white card I used were also snippets - I tend to accumulate a LOT of white snippets because even the tiniest "might come in useful" for a die cut or a sentiment. Even the ribbon is a snippet, my very last scrap of that design. The gingerbread men are stamped and punched with the SU Cookie Cutter Christmas set; the sentiment comes from the same set. 

I am sharing this with 

Christmas Crafts All Year Round - no tricks, just treats 

Pixie's Snippets Playground - challenge 388 

Christmas Kickstart - Festive Sweet treats 



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Knew you'd have fun with this one, Jane! Love your card - you have gingerbread man ribbon! Thanks for joining Chrissie and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Martina said...

Beautiful Christmas card with gingerbread cookies, Jane. The theme of treats is perfectly fulfilled. Thank you for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

Di said...

Great card Jane and so many snippets used as well! You always come up trumps with themed challenges - what an imagination. As well as card making skills.


Hugs

Di xx

Chrissie said...

Hope you're staying safe...I'm like you with the snippets Jane, sometimes I think I have more of them than actual complete stuff. I think you're right about the background looking good on vellum.
Your stamping is terrific, solid colour is so difficult to get perfect!
Thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart this time!
Chrissie - Guest Elf!

Sarn said...

Congrats on using up so many snippets. Fab festive make.

x

Cindy said...

What a sweet Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.