Wednesday 8 September 2021

Artists Baubles #4

 This is the fourth of the six bauble stamps in the Artists Baubles sets, but my last card in the series for now as I was ready to move on to other things. 


This time I've used an Aubrey Beardsley style stamp. However rather than using his traditional black and white with tiny occasional splashes of red,  I stamped it on green card with purple ink and embossed it with a purple pearlescent powder. Then I used a white gel pen to fill in the flower petals and leaves. Bleach doesn't seem to work much on this particular piece of card, or I would have used that for preference. 

The corner designs are stamps from the same bauble set, stamped using the same purple ink - doesn't it look a lot different on the white background? 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Calendar - anything goes 

Stamping Sensations - Stamp of the moment (well to be honest it's stamp SET of the moment, I'm really loving this  set!) 

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes (without the option) 



7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with this gorgeous floral stamp and it looks wonderful stamped on green!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

brenda said...

Beach can be variable and you are never sure how effective it's going to be can you, but the white gel pen has worked perfectly to draw the eye into the detailed image.

Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts again Jane, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

It looks very effective, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Really like thhe central image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha x

Liz said...

Lovely card Jane, I love how you've used with white gel pen to highlight part of the image. I'm also here with my DT hat on, so thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck! xx

Dotty Jo said...

That green - wow! Perfect colours for the style of image. Jo x

Marlies said...

A lovely effect stamping on the green. A lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies