Wednesday 1 September 2021

Artist's Baubles

 For my birthday last month, Mark bought me the Chocolate Baroque "Artist's Baubles" stamp set, featuring images inspired by some of my favourite artists including Klimt, Beardsley and Rennie Mackintosh. 

Naturally the C R-M stamp had to be the first to see ink, you know how much I love his style. 


The dark lines actually appear on the stamp as two fine lines of black with a white space in between,  making this stamp suitable to use for light, airy images but as I wanted a bold stained glass effect I filled  in between them with a fineliner, then coloured the rest with Promarkers. A black die cut circle to mat the image and a sentiment stamped with a Woodware set, and this CAS card, the first outing for my new stamp set, is complete. 

I am sharing this with 

Allsorts - CAS  

Addicted to Stamps and More - Birthdays 

Passion for Markers - Add a Sentiment 








11 comments:

Nat said...

Love the stained glass effect! Thank you for sharing at Passion for Markers
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

A beutiful card, I love the Charles Rennie Mackintosh style. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

Love the stained glass effects! So beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Jane! Great stained glass, art nouveau effect. Thanks for linking this up at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Linby said...

I really like how you've adapted the design with the black lead effect. Look forward to seeing how else you use it and the rest of the set.

Lynn x

Linda Mc Enery said...

You've made such a clever change with the image, giving it a completely different feel. Wonderful bright colours and I love the sentiment font. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Susan Renshaw said...

These Artist's Baubles are now on my wishlist!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Darnell said...

I love this wonderful stained glass look with the bold colors, Jane! I'm sure the artist would approve ... and way to go Mark for being a great hubby! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Aunty Sue said...

Fab project and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous stained glass circle, Jane! Just love all your added details and your colors!!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com