Thursday 9 September 2021

One in a Melon

I adore this little chappie tucking into his watermelon! 




I printed the image and matching papers from the beautiful Polyanna Pickering CD "A Walk in the Wild". I chose one of the circular images and die cut it to fit the centre of this large scalloped circle die cut then made everything into an easel card. 

I was sure I had a stamp somewhere of the sentiment "You're one in a melon!" which seemed so perfect for this image, but couldn't find it, so created it myself with my new Dymo label maker. 

I am sharing this with 

CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes  

Make My Monday - Fun Folds  

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything goes 





8 comments:

meg said...

Love your fabulous topper Jane, he's a cutie,a beautiful easel card,thank you for joining in at MMM

Pamela said...

A lovely card Jane - he's a real cutie and I love the sentiment.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! Jo x

Carol said...

Great card Jane. I thought I had used my label maker for everything possible but hadn't thought of it on a card. Thanks.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

What a cute little fellow he is. A lovely shaped card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, I love the shape and the beautiful image, not seen that one before, hes a real cutie. also a great sentiment that goes well with the image.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Wei said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my, he is a cutie! He can have my share of watermelon too, as I don't like it! Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B - DT