Monday 20 September 2021

Koala-ty!

My current CD crush is still  Polyanna Pickering's Walk in the Wild, and this is my latest creation from it. 


I printed the image, sentiment and two papers, matting the image on to the dark green paper. Seen up close, the striped paper has a lovely textured look even though it is printed on smooth paper, and I decided to pick up on that textured theme with a piece of card that has a mesh of fibres embedded into it. 

I used a scraper tool to edge all the pieces and inked them in brown before assembling the card. 

I am sharing this with CD Sunday Plus - Anything Goes 




3 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

I love Pollyanna's painting, you've displayed this beautifully.

Your treatment of the edges is one of my favourite techniques, and works perfectly on your card.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Wonderful images and that striped backing paper is amazing. Great card Jane.

Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A lovely card Jane and you're right the stripey card does look textured!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.