Sunday 5 November 2017

50 days to go....

Yes, it's 50 days to Christmas Day - how's the card making going?
Thinking of numbers led me to think of the Tim Holtz numbers embossing folder I recently bought, and I was inspired by this pin to use it on a Christmas card.


The red numbers are die cut (sorry, can't remember the brand name) and added to a punched circle. The banner is a stamp I bought the first time I went to the Make It Show, many years ago, and I've never used it on a finished card before because in my pre-Misti days I could never line up the sentiment accurately enough to fit inside it.

I am sharing this with
CAS on Friday - Numbers
Christmas Card Throwdown - Sketch  

7 comments:

Sue - said...

Lovely cas card Jane, but not too happy with the 50 days! Where has this year gone?

Margarets designer cards said...

Is it really 50 days, I really better get going,
Lovely CAS card, very unusual

Lily-by-Gilly said...

Great take on the original design, love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown. Gill, DT.

Darnell said...

This is a wonderfully simple, but fabulous Christmas card design that would be excellent for batch-making now that we have the Misti! It speaks volumes and has tons of texture! Thank you for the great inspiration, Jane!! Hugs, Darnell

Cara said...

What a great design, brilliant card x

AlisonC said...

A great idea. The bold black and red look good against the white.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Mariken said...

Love your Number-card, beautiful!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.
Mariken DT