Sunday 12 November 2017

Lazy Sunday

Are you having a lazy Sunday? We are - and for me that means lots of crafting! Not, however as lazy as this chap, who is having a post-lunch snooze in front of the TV.


The stamp is a Little Claire Dinkie - I got it a few years ago as a standalone but it only seems to be available in a larger version as part of a set now. I decided to paper piece it - a rather rash decision considering how tiny some of the pieces are - using snippets which I then die cut the remains of to make the layers. The dog, beer and hair are coloured with pencils so I could give them the look of a little texture.

I am sharing this with
The Male Room - paper piecing
Pixie's Snippets Playground - weeks 307/308
Glitter'n'Sparkle - Anything Goes  

7 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. I love the how the paper piecing matches the background papers. xx

Di said...

Brilliant card Jane and the paper piecing is super! As Liz says, great how it matches the background papers. I remember the days when Dads always had a snooze after Sunday lunch :)

Hugs

Di xx

Cara said...

Wow, that's some impressive fussy cutting and alignment! Great card x

Shawna said...

Okay first off this card is hilarious! I love the dog just waiting for attention!!! Also your paper piecing is genius!! The ottoman and chair is so well done and to having the pattern as your matting.... well done my friend, well done. Love this card and thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room.
cyber hugs
shawna dt

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super work Jane, beautifully pieced and love your dies and design too. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at The Male Room - Faith DT.

AlisonC said...

Your paper piecing worked really well though it must have been fiddly. My dad used to wake up with black print on his forehead. x AlisonC Snippets GD

Chris said...

That is such a cute image, and great paper piecing, and I really like all the background layers you have used. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
Chris (DT)