Monday 6 November 2017

A flurry of feathers


The background of this card is made by stamping all over with small feather stamps in blue and brown. I've topped them with embossed panels of blue and brown card and a flurry of die cut feathers. The  brown and blue are quite gentle, subtle colours in real life - the card is a good match to the stamping - but I took the photo yesterday afternoon when it was very gloomy and I had to use electric light and flash, and they've made the colours look awfully garish. Maybe if I was good at manipulating photos I could get it to look more realistic.

And they say the camera never lies!

I am sharing this with
Allsorts challenge - Blue and brown
Inkspirational - Trend (feathers)

8 comments:

Liz said...

Great design, Jane. I love the stamped background, perfect for the die cut feathers. xx

brenda said...

A beautiful creation and loving the intensity of the two colours, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, love the feeling of movement x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy L said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Barb said...

A super card. I love all the feathers and what a great colour combo. Barbxx

susiestacey said...

Great card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Blue & Brown' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Lynda said...

Very effective colour scheme, and works very well with the feathers. Definitely fits in with my guest designer challenge at Inspirational. Loopyloo :)