Sunday 5 November 2017

Add a stamp at CD Sundays

For this fortnight's challenge at CD Sundays we would like you to Add a Stamp.  But don't forget we still want to see something from a CD!


I've used an old unmounted dragonfly stamp, which I've stamped randomly over some patterned paper from my stash. The tags and the butterfly and dragonfly embellishments are printed out from the old Hot Off The Press CD "5,400 Tags & Art".

I am sharing this with
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - Anything Goes

8 comments:

meg said...

Great stamping Jane , love the colours you chose

Margarets designer cards said...

Great stamping and beautiful designed card, love the dragonflies

Pamela said...

Great idea to use the stamp to make a backing paper Jane. And I like the addition of the butterflies and other dragonflies.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Wynn said...

What a great design Jane and clever idea using the stamp to make the background. Hugs Wynn x

Cara said...

What a fabulous design, love that dragonfly stamp x

Carol said...

Super card Jane. I love the dragonfly stamp....and you have mentioned a CD I haven't got.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Love the dragonflies and butterflies. Great card.
Jocelyn x

Irena Stefanova said...

I love your beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at LTCCB!
Hugs
Irena xxx