Monday 13 November 2017

A snowy tag card

I'm really enjoying the stamps, dies and stencils I won from the Uniko blog hop - here's another card I've made using them.


I cut the card from a piece of watercolour paper that I had coloured with brushos in two shades of blue and then stamped and heat embossed the snowflake background. The eyelet was added using my Cropadile - I use that a lot for making holes but very rarely for setting eyelets, I still have most of the eyelets that came with it when it was new, many years ago.

The snowflake and stars are cut with a die set from the prize, and I used some glitter card I got from Lidl of all places, it cuts really cleanly and doesn't shed bits all over the place or leave white edges in the way some quite expensive cards do.

The sentiment was stamped using a stamp from a set that came with Papercraft Essentials a month or two back.

I am sharing this with

Winter Wonderland - Tag it!
CAS watercolour - Holiday
 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What beautiful color and movement in your tag, Jane! And those glittery snowflakes are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! It fits at CAS Mix Up too.

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jane, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous swirls on your watercolour tag, so much movement. I love the sparkly silver accents. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

Loll said...

Beautiful Brushos background for your glitter snowflakes and stars, Jane. Thanks for sharing at CAS Watercolour!

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love your blue sky and those gorgeous glittery snowflakes x

Ina G said...

Love your Brusho tag and those gorgeous snowflakes. Thanks for sharing at CAS Watercolour. Ina Guest Designer.

Cards By MI said...

Lovely creation and great use of the tag. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this time.
Love n hugs
Marie