Friday 17 November 2017

Master Detective

I've been having a play with papers and chipboards from Graphic 45's Master Detective range today:



Sorry about the out of focus second photo - I don't seem to have much depth of field so maybe I should have opened the card wider to make a flattish surface instead of a deep "V". Oh well, it does show you that I decorated the inside too!

This card involved a lot of fussy cutting - which is often the case with Graphic 45's fabulous papers - a bit of distressing and the addition of a key and some twine.

I am sharing this with

Fab'n'Funky - Masculine Touch
Watercooler Wednesday - Masculine Anything Goes
 

-o0o-

While I had the goodies out to play, I made another card, inspired by a sample in Papercraft Essentials. Their sample was designed for a much smaller card, but I adapted it for a bigger A5 one because I think large images deserve large cards.


The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinders die from a sentiment set I got recently.

I am sharing this card with
Cuttlebugmania - Masculine

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant cards, Jane - great use of the papers, Jo x

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my goodness, Jane! What a wealth of detail! Love the papers and images you've used so brilliantly. These are cards which will entertain the recipient's interest for a while since there is much more there than first meets the eye. Love the colours. Great work. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Barb said...

They are super cards Jane. What lovely papers to play with. Barbxx

Cara said...

These are fabulous! So atmospheric, those papers are yummy and perfect fussy cutting too x

Penny Hanuszak said...

I'm a big fan of Graphic 45 and you've really done justice with this great masculine card. what a lot of fussy cutting you've done, but well worth it in the end. Beautiful inside and out. When my inside photos are blurry I find it's often because my battery needs changing. The closer I get when it's low, the less depth of field I seem to have. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. PS I like the second card too. Very manly

libbystamps said...

WOW! This is really cool! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW you have used the Graphic 45 papers so effectively. What a beauty. Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia