Sunday 26 November 2017

Star tree

This star tree stamp is one of my oldest stamps, it's unmounted  red ubber and came in a grab bag about 20 years ago.


For this card I've combined it with a santa stamp that was a magazine freebie a few years ago. First I stamped Santa, then masked him and used green ebossing ink to stamp the tree, heat embossing it with green sparkle powder. I coloured Santa with makers, stamped  a sentiment then added gems, ribbon tape and a button and a red mat.

I am sharing this with
Just add ink - red, green and white
Winter Wonderland - red and green

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jane, such a fabulous star tree and sweet Santa.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barbara Godden said...

Love that tree, super Christmas card great design too.

Jan said...

This is so festive Jane! Your tree of stars is gorgeous and I love how relaxed and happy your Santa looks too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week

KimB said...

I love the sweet scene you created Jane. The tree is super sparkly and Santa has some company! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Cara said...

Santa looks fabulous stood next to that tree, fabulous card x

Barb said...

What a lovely old stamp and it works so well with your cute Santa. Barbxx