Saturday 18 November 2017

Lots of Washi tape

I have loads and loads of Washi tape, but can never really think of ways to use it. Much of it is Japanese Kawaii style stuff with oddly translated sayings on it - that might never get used - but today I had a good furkle around Pinterest for ideas, combined about 350,000 of them, grabbed several NBUS rolls of tape and set out to see what I could come up with.


I'm a bit impressed with myself actually! The leaf sprigs and sentiment are stamped with a Crafters Companion clear stamp set. (Hang on, do they actually MAKE clear stamp sets? I have it quite fixed in my mind that's where they are from!) and the flower stamp is a very old Craft Stamper freebie.

I am sharing this with
CAS on Friday - Washi Tape
Just Add Ink - R is for...... (red)

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, great use of your washi tape and brilliant design - you certainly should be impressed with yourself.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KimB said...

That vibrant red flower is lovely Jane, and I love how the patterned washi tapes draw you in to that very spot! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

this is gorgeous with your color combo

Jan said...

Such a fabulous colour combo, Jane and I love your vibrant flower in the centre of your design. Such a great idea to use Washi to create your design - I might have to Case this, as I too have a box of it waiting to be used :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Cara said...

Wow, this is stunning. Great way to use up that washi tape. I think they make clear stamps to go in their magazine box kits if that helps x

Anonymous said...

Red, White and Black - fabulous colour scheme. Lovely and vibrant. Chantell Just Add Ink

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is really lovely! I love this gorgeous colour combo and I love the layout of your clean card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Kathyk said...

FAB card and well done on being a featured winner with it over at CASonFriday too

Kathyk