Tuesday 21 November 2017

Reindeer at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this time it's all about Reindeer.


I used the Gummiapan text reindeer stamp, and using the Misti stamped it first in light brown ink and then just inked the hooves, horns, tail and nose in a darker brown and stamped again. I love being able to stamp over again so accurately! I've mounted it on squares of reindeer paper and two shades of brown, all from my snippets box and cut with stitched square dies.

I am sharing this with
Inkspirational Challenge - Christmas card using neutral colours

9 comments:

Barb said...

I love this card Jane. That's a gorgeous reindeer and I love the layers. Great colours too. Barbxx

Darnell said...

You can't go wrong using leaping deer on a manly card! This is very striking, Jane! I love the colors and angled layering! Hugs, Darnell

Dotty Jo said...

This is such a great stamp! Lovely card, Jane, Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great raindeer card, love the colours

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a gorgeous reindeer and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Great layout and love how you've done the hooves etc on that fabulous reindeer x

Cara said...

This is so stylish, love it x

Marina said...

Great card - love the offset layers. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Mrs A. said...

I like your idea of over colouring certain sections of your reindeer. Looks great. Hugs Mrs A.