Saturday 13 October 2018

Afternoon Nap

I could just fancy an afternoon nap. This fellow's beaten me to it though, dozing off in his comfy chair. Pity, as that little dog is waiting for walkies!


The image is a Little Claire stamp  from several years ago when it was available as a Dinkie stamp - I think it is now only available as a larger one in the Oh Man! set. The sentiment stamp is a Studio G ticket stamp set - there are several phrases that can be inserted in the space where I have stamped "Any gray yet?". I got it at about the time I started blogging so that makes it around 6 years old.  The patterned paper is from an Anna griffin mat stack and I've added some grosgrain ribbon which I think always has a masculine look.

I am sharing this with
Inkspirational - Comfort

Retro Rubber - tic, tac, toe  - I have chosen the diagonal line animals/birthday/ribbon
RRCB 97

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Love this card. Perfect for a male birthday. Hugs Mrs A.

sandie said...

Jane this gave me a giggle as I can't function without a few sleeps in the day! He really does look comfy! Great image for our challenge and super colouring-love the shading of grey around the image. Thanks for joining Ink

Jan Clothier said...

Great card! Love the humour and the cute imagery. It's an inventive way to use the tic-tac-toe. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

LeAnne said...

What an adorable image....you had me at that little pup, he's adorable! And now that I am gray, I enjoy a nap too! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week!

creative lady said...

Love that image, perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber.

Neva Cole said...

Great masculine birthday card! Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber, come again soon!

Claire Grantham said...

This is a great card, especially as I find man cards so hard! I have that ticket / age stamp set too it's a log of fun. I rarely see anyone else using Little Claire stamps. Thanks for playing with us again over at Retro Rubber. Claire DT