Sunday 28 October 2018

The night before Christmas

I have to confess that I STILL peep out of the window on Christmas Eve, half expecting to see Santa on his sleigh - and I don't mean NORAD Santa, I mean the Real Thing. Who of course posed for the stamp I've used here.


I masked off the card front using scrap paper and a die cut circle, then sponged several shades of blue ink over the exposed area. After removing the masks, I stamped the Santa silhouette and sentiment - both old magazine freebie stamps, and added a few starry dots using a silver glitter gel pen.

I am sharing this with
Addicted to CAS - one layer card

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Masking

Fab'nFunky - Christmas

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

A simple, CAS, elegant and beautiful Christmas card,

Fabiola said...

Quelle charmante scene Jane, j'espère que tu verras le père Noël cette année, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card -you do know he doesn't come untill you are asleep-would spoil the magic !
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Perfect CAS card, Jane! Jo x

AlisonC said...

You're not alone in peeping out and hoping to hear jingling bells! Love this stamp against the fab sky. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful ink blending and gorgeous design, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS!

Unknown said...

Love the clean and simple design. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT