Tuesday 9 October 2018

Triangles at Cardz 4 Guyz

For this fortnight's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz we want to see some triangular elements on your card - AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE IT SUITABLE FOR A MAN OR BOY!

I thought triangles looked like Christmas trees, so that's the way I've headed.


The tree backing paper is an old one from my stash, and I've topped it with a pre-printed sentiment and some "trees" cut from the packaging of an olive oil gift bottle. I kept the trees undecorated apart from the star tops in order to give them a bold, masculine look.

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Flowers or anything goes 

4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card and use of Triangles. Emma

Dawn Phillips said...

Loving the use of texture in your triangles. It's a fab card. (I also like your little hint about sticking to the rules) x

Suze said...

Great card and good use of recycling. Triangles speak christmas trees to me too! Thank you for sharing your card in the Anything Christmas challenge at CHNC with the optional theme of Add A Flower Or Two Or More.

Sian said...

A great card. I love that paper.