Wednesday 31 July 2019

A trifold shutter card

It seems like ages since I last made a shutter card, which is a pity as they are far easier to make than they look, especially if you have a scoring board.




I made my base card in black and decorated it with papers, stickers and chipboard elements from the Graphic 45 French Country collection, fussy cutting the rooster from one of the papers and positioning  it to partially overlap the aperture created by the fold.

I am sharing this with Inskpirational challenge where the word prompt is FOLD.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card!

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic card, great fussy cutting and use of that gorgeous paper.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. You make it look easy. I've never tried one yet. Love Dawn x

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely card. Thank you linking to the Inkspirational challenges