Tuesday 2 July 2019

Black and White at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our latest challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this time we would like you to use black and white - with NO other colours at all.


I've made my card using a selection of stamps that came with Creative Stamping magazine earlier this year. The envelope is a translucent one that was part of a very old kit from Hot Off The Press - I had to use Stazon ink to stamp on it as it is so glossy that nothing else would dry.

I am sharing this with

Alphabet Challenge - G is for grunge or glitz (grunge, of course!) 

Use your stuff - Music - The Inkspots  were a popular group in the 1950s, as a small child I used to love their song "Java Jive" which was later covered by Boney M in the 1970s.

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and I love this set of stamps very useful
Carol x

Karen Dunleavey said...

I like this Jane - you've given me inspiration again.

Amanda said...

Love the way you incorporated the music challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card hun. I like your little ink splatters. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

I love your grungy card, I remember the days when an ink blot meant it was for the bin, oh! how I love how art has changed. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you again. Caz. DT.