Sunday 28 July 2019

Wine and Chocolate

I don't actually eat chocolate but this sentiment (Clearly Besotted) still makes me smile...


I've used a HoneyDoo stamp set for the bottle and glass, positioning the bottle to look as if it is pouring into the glass. I coloured the image with Promarkers.

For the chocolate bar, I wrapped a piece of silver mirri in "Cadbury Purple" card and decorated it with another sentiment from the same set as the main one, plus a couple of peel offs.

I am sharing this with Passion For Promarkers - Food and Drink.

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!

Nat said...

Fabulous image - perfect for our theme! Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

Wynn said...

Love the stamp set you've used Jane and that sentiment is great W xx

Mrs A. said...

Your bar of chocolate is very clever . I’m not a lover of chocolate either so not worried by it not being real. Hugs Mrs A.

Paddington fan said...

As soon as I saw that shade of purple I was peckish! Love the stamp you have used, the choccy bar and the fab sentiment. Thank you for sharing your yummy card with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining PFP. Elaine