Tuesday 30 July 2019

Music at Cardz 4 Guyz

Our new challenge theme at Cardz 4 Guyz is Music.  I've gone all retro with a cassette tape - remember those?


All the stamps are from the same set - I don't know the set name or brand as it was a gift. I used red and yellow to stamp the two "noisy" patterns randomly to make a background, then used a platform to accurately position the words in opposite corners. I think those words are meant to look as if they are made from unravelled tape. (Do you remember the days when every roadside verge seemed to be littered with unravelled tapes, flung out of the window by frustrated motorists after the cassette had jammed Yet Again?).

I stamped the cassette on separate card and coloured it with Promarkers then attached it with foam pads.

1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

I remember cassettes!LOL A fun card! Love the font in the words!