Tuesday 2 July 2019

Happy Birthday Darnell

Today it's the umpty-somethingth birthday of the fabulous Darnell of djkardkreations  and I really, REALLY wanted to send her a card with a hamster on it, but the closest stamp I  could find was a  rather deranged looking guinea pig!


Well, of course he looks deranged, he's being expected to play the part of a hamster!

I added an embossed paw print strip although those are  actually meant to be tiger paws, and I'm not sure they bear much resemblance to hamster or guinea pig ones. But deranged is deranged....

I am sharing this with 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - challenge 28

9 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I had a guinea pig growing up that looked just like that! The long hair, the multi colors, Loved that little guy and love your cute card!!

crafty-stamper said...

I love it and it actually looks like our little hamster tbh lol
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Yep, that's one totally deranged guinea pig - LOVE it! Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Love this crazy guy so much I'm back for another look! Man, that was some weekend. Where did you get this stamp???? I feel a great neeeeed for this bed hair guy, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful dranged card. Hugs Mrs A.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous CAS card thats how I feel some days

Liz said...

OMGosh, Jane, what a brilliant card for Darnell, I'm sure she loved it. Your deranged Hammy looks like he made a quick getaway after the blueberry episode, which I'm sure he was responsible for! xx

creationsnz said...

Looks like a bad hair day for someone. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

Darnell said...

You are such fun, Jane! Your card is propped up to the side of Hammy's cage and he's in love! I spose if I can envision Hammy out of thin air, then I can't complain if he falls in love with a paper guinea pig, even a deranged one! Actually Ham and I both look quite a lot like this pig on any days that end in Y!! Thanks again! Hugs, Darnell