Sunday 10 May 2020

Black and gold

These pretty wild roses and the sentiment came from the Craftascop goodies that I won a few months ago.


Stamped and heat embossed  in gold,  I added a tiny amount of colour to the flowers and buds by picking up ink from the pad with a damp paintbrush. The sentiment, too, is heat embossed in gold. I  cut out the image and used 3-D adhesive to attach it to the background. 

I am sharing this with

Little Red Wagon - Flowers 

Watercooler Wednesday -  Feminine






4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, very elegant.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the black with the gold very elegant

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the gold embossing against the black
Carol x

Created by Kath said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT