Monday 4 May 2020

The Blue Bird of Thanks

I think when life starts getting back to normal, some of us who have been staying indoors are going to need a LOT of thank you cards to send to those who have been helping us, so I'm planning to build up a nice little stockpile of them.


The stamp set I used for this came free with a craft magazine a few years ago,  although I have seen it on sale separately - it is made by Creative. I stamped all the images, using the Misti to make sure the corner images were properly aligned, and coloured with Promarkers.

I am sharing this with

Passion for Promakers - Animals (including birds)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything goes with a creature

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card and a lovely thought to send thank you cards to all your helpers, Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, brill idea to get the thank you creations ready!! Hope we wont be much longer in the severe lockdown, Hazel xx

Nat said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for sharing at PFP
Natx

Karen Page said...

What a beautiful thank you card, and I'm sure it will be appreciated by the recipient. SO many wonderful people helping others in these strange times. It restores my faith in humanity... until I get on social media or watch the news! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 😊

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Jane. I love the stamps you've used. xx

Catwoman said...

I love the Mackintosh design.