Tuesday 5 May 2020

More Mackintosh

I just can't get those Mackintosh style stamps out and make one single card, I have to carry on and make more, so here's another that I've made, inspired by a feature in an old issue of Creative Stamping.


Once again, all the colouring is done with Promarkers,  and this time I've gone for lighter colours and fussy cut those corners  then applied them with 3-D adhesive for depth. 

I am sharing this with 

Stamping Sensations - Say it with Flowers 

Passion for Promarkers - In the pink  

Sweet Stampin - Bright and beautiful 

12 comments:

Linby said...

wow - this is so beautiful and the fussy cutting is so good I wondered if die had come out I didn't know about!

Crafting Queen said...

Another beautiufl card!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jane.

Sue xx

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Jane! I love the Mackintosh style flowers and isn't it nice when a craft product inspires us to make multiple designs...
Thanks for playing along with my 'In the Pink' challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Darnell said...

You are filling me up with inspiration, Jane! I love this birthday card and the prior thank you card and the prior butterfly card! All of them were executed so crisply and cleanly!! Take care and keep on keeping on! Hugs, Darnell

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a stunning card, Love Rennie Mackintosh style, Hazel xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jane. I must get Mackintosh stamps out again soon, thanks for the inspiration. xx

Mrs A. said...

Super duper. Hugs Mrs A.

Karenladd said...

Ooh, I am really loving this color combo and design as well as the pink and purple. That central image is whimsical and just adorable.

pinky said...

What a lovely card for someone to receive Jane. Thanks for joining us in our Flower challenge at Stamping sensations.
Pinky

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card Jane and everything tones in beautifully. Thank you for joining us in our 'Say It With Flowers ' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Dawn Phillips said...

If I had this stamp set it would never be off my desk. I'm jealous. I'll let you off though as you are making such lovely cards with it. Love Dawn x