Tuesday 11 May 2021

An oldie but goodie

 I can't remember when I bought this stamps-and-paper set but it's many, many years ago. According to the storage card the stamps live in, it was a special offer in Crafts Beautiful. I think the papers I've used here are the very last few sheets from the pack. 


I used the papers to create lots of layers, fussy cutting along the scallops and bubbles of the striped paper. Then I stamped the butterfly and sentiment and coloured the butterfly with colours to match some of the shades in the papers. 

I am sharing this with 

Sweet Stampin - Things with wings 

Just us Girls - layers 





5 comments:

Fiona said...

A pretty card - and just goes to show it's always worth keeping and inking up old stamps - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. The colours are so pretty and feminine. xx

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful layers, perfect for this week's JUGS challenge!

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xxx

Fiona said...

lovely card and fab layout!

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x